Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I can't believe I used to...

... wear a powder blue velour tracksuit.

... spend so much time on Myspace.

... not put most of my clothes in the dryer.

... go to an internship on Friday afternoons in LA (hello, traffic!).

... hate all vegetables.

... live in a building with bullet holes in the front door.

... go surfing at 6 am in Santa Cruz in the winter.

... drive across the street to Trader Joe's.

... put blonde highlights in my hair.

... not exercise at all.

... cry almost every single day.

... not like sushi.

... commute an hour each way in high school.

... not want a cell phone.

... shop at Walmart.

... go out wearing mini skirts and stripper heels. And a tiara. (I was a classy fifteen year old).

... drink 4 or 5 Pepsis a day.

... get queasy at the thought of blood.

... not have or want any plants in my home.

... go running without any music.

... let takeout food sit in my car overnight and then eat it.

... be ashamed of my big booty.


Update: Other people's "I can't believe I used to..." posts can be found at Miss Grace's Disgrace, A Little Crazy & a Lot of Love, and Life of a New Mommy. Play along and send me the link to yours, won't you?