Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's been awhile

If you haven't heard from me for awhile it may have been for between one and all of the following reasons:
- I moved out of my apartment and was homeless in LA for a good 2 weeks
- while I was homeless, I didn't have a reliable source of internet
- while I was homeless and without internet, I was living out of my car and a series of garbage bags while simultaneously attempting to prepare for my next round of grad school, applying for financial aid, completing paperwork, requesting final transcripts from LACC-- my life was just a tad chaotic.
- I also went to Coos Bay, Oregon and spent a lot of time in WalMart.
- I got a horrible sinus infection
But I now have a new home. And a reliable source of internet. And my car is in the garage and my clothes are in the closet. Oh, and the sinus infection is gone, which is good. But school starts on Monday which will arguably turn my world upside down again, though I am hoping to keep up some semblance of a social life. We shall see....