Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And when she got there, the cupboard was bare.

Until last night, the contents of my fridge and cupboards was as follows:
- 7 bottles of Budweiser
- 5 bottles of Smirnoff Ice
- small pack of croutons
- microwave popcorn
- Tapatio sauce
Then, last night I walked over to the grocery store and hobbled back, carrying 2 heavy (reusable) full bags plus one 12 pack of soda. This made my arms hurt. And prompted Miss Grace to remind me that Safeway delivers. And if you spend $50 on your first order, delivery is free. So I decided to stock up on things I need to "start" my kitchen. That way, I don't have to bother with the heavy carrying all at once and I can just walk on over to the grocery store when I'm out of one or two items or I when I need pie ingredients or whatever.

I made it to the fifty dollar mark with only alcohol. Is that bad?