Monday, January 18, 2010

Some photos from my weekend

My weekend involved quite a variety of activities....

First there was the Academy of Sciences with some of my favorite people.


(photo stolen from Miss Grace)

And then some gorgeous, cold hiking in Marin county. So. Many. Salamanders!



Then I went to my parents house and spent some time playing with with my niece and her new toys.



We had a pretend picnic-- she served me the plate on the right and herself the one on the left. One of these things is not like the other.



Bowie was quite relaxed (jeez, wouldja look at him? Acting as if he doesn't get ANY rest in my apartment, which I assure you, he does).



And so was I. And then my dad asked me to help him take down the Christmas tree. "Just stand there with your arms out, okay? I'm going to cut the wires and push the tree over, you catch it." And then he did. Let me tell you, a prickly, heavy, awkward TREE is one of the most difficult things I've ever had to catch.



Overall, I had a good weekend. How was yours?