Sunday, July 26, 2009

And I'll cry if I want to.

Just a few minutes ago at midnight my boyfriend called to wish me a happy birthday. Some other friends(?) also shouted what I assumed to be birthday wishes in the background. He asked me about my plans for the day and then said he would call me back again in about 20 minutes.

"It's your birthday" he said, "don't cry."

Today I'll be at my parents' house, hanging out with family. That was what I originally had planned. I think it will still be fun, since there will be lots of chaos with all the little kids running around. And my family is sweet-- I am sure they will make my birthday nice. I'll try not to think about the things that are making me feel sad and buck up and enjoy the day. Thank all of you lovelies who gave me such great suggestions of what to do today. I'm sure over the next couple of days I'll try all of them. I'm particularly excited to walk around naked while watching The Last Unicorn. Molly, dear, how do you know me so well?