Monday, March 30, 2009

Strawberries

Miss Molly likes strawberries! Per her request/contest, here is one of my favorite recipes that involves strawberries. My VERY favorite is my mom's strawberry preserves, but I've never actually made that on my own (usually my contribution involves a little stirring and a lot of licking the spoons). So I didn't feel like I could claim ownership. But this recipe is delicious and easy as pie. Wait, actually. Easier. Easier than pie. Anyways, I thought it appropriate to post this today-- happy birthday, Molly!


Strawberries and Sugar


Ingredients
1. Strawberries
2. Powdered sugar (regular sugar will also work in a pinch)

Instructions
1. Wash strawberries. Drying is optional.
2. Pour powdered sugar into a bowl. Try not to spill it all over the counter/floor.
3. Dip strawberries into powdered sugar.
4. Eat them.

YUM!