Sunday, August 31, 2008

While browsing through my mom's computer

I came across these photos from my childhood.

I was quite the little cutie pie, wasn't I? Miss Jennifer and I recently revisited the subject of our idyllic childhoods. I think this one of me and my daddy captures that pretty well:
This is pretty much the epitome of my stylishness (that's me on the rock). I don't think my taste in clothes has evolved much farther since then:
I was a rather accomplished athlete once upon a time... you'll notice here that I'm about to shoot right past these three boys. Got my all-white racing suit on, I'm more than prepared to leave you, Mr. Pink Hat, and all your friends in the dust:

Definitely starting to enter my gangly/awkward period. Check out my subtle tribute to the Santa Cruz Fire Department. Not sure where that came from, but it certainly matches my shirt.
I actually like this photo because I am pretty sure that it was taken before my grandmother got sick, but after I was old enough to appreciate just how wonderful she really was.