Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Procrastination Daydreams

The great thing about having a final finish at 10 am? The rest of the day is free! The bad thing about having a final finish at 10 am? The rest of the day is free.... and you are much more likely to procrastinate studying for your next final (tomorrow). Or rather, I am. Which I have been. Clear?
Anyhow, I have another final tomorrow and then one next Tuesday and then the quarter is OVER!! And I am definitely, definitely ready for it to be. Have I mentioned that?!?

We get a little wee break in between quarters this time and there are about 25 thousand different things I would like to be doing with it. Okay, obviously that's an exaggeration-- but there are several different things I would like to do with this break, including:

- talk to people on the phone whom I have been ignoring
- eat Indian food
- eat sushi
- stay up late
- SLEEP. Glorious sleep.
- visit my parents. Fingers crossed that the weather will be nice enough to swim/ sun myself since I've gotten to do NONE of that this summer
- celebrate Miss Jennifer's 26th Birthday!!
- visit LA. Lots of people I love still live there. I would like to see them and I think they would like to see me. Plus, I owe LA a visit because we didn't part ways on the best of terms. You see, I think it was mad I was leaving and thus acted out toward me. My tires got slashed, my job started getting crazy and unpleasant, my social life got weird and difficult, and my car broke down with everything I owned (that the movers had not taken) in it. Including, but not limited to my clothes, my grandmother's charm bracelet, a dvd player, 2 bottles of vodka, my signed Matt Leinart jersey, and a little box of cash. Since it was 5:30 pm, there was only one little place open. So we paid almost $800 and waited 3 and a half hours in Culver City for my car to get a new Radiator (and other stuff(?)). LA, you'll always have a special place in my heart-- can we call a truce please?
- visit San Diego
- shop
- Do some of those "fun San Francisco things" that I haven't done because I either haven't had time or didn't know they existed.
- exercise
- eat a fucking custard pie
- play with my nieces and nephews
- go see a comedy show or a really hilariously funny movie
- party
- go to Magic Mountain again before my pass expires
- clean and organize my apartment well so I'm starting with that as a baseline for next quarter.