Wednesday, August 27, 2008

two down, one to go.

So it is possible that I may have had a case of the Mondays on Monday since today I'm feeling rather relaxed and happy and content. People were kind of irritating me the other day but I don't honestly believe that the kids in my class were trying to suggest that their lives are more important than mine. Maybe a couple people were, so to that effect I will say that I stand by my position that everyone's own time commitments are the most important to themselves and that's just the way it works. But otherwise we're good. Okay universe? We're good. I'm going to get through this week and and try not to revert to my case of the Crankypants.

We just had our Pharm Phinal (ha!) so that's two classes out of three that are done done Donepezil!!! We have two more days of clinical and Friday's clinical is actually shortened which I think is pretty nice. And then that last final on Tuesday and then I get my glorious break. Blah blah blah clever sentences about how exhausted I am.