Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Well I can't really explain it any better than Miss Grace's post does, but it's only day 3 of NaBloPoMo and I can't give up YET so here I am. Halloween weekend in Chico was ridiculous. This is partly due to the fact that the moment I enter the city limit of Chico, I seem to acquire a condition wherein I just SAY whatever comes into my head to whomever is around. Call the guys in front of us in line douche bags? Sure! Tell someone their first name blows? Why not!?

As for my costumes, I had planned on being an owl (I bought this mask off Etsy) but I couldn't manage to get the whole costume together so instead I went down to my storage closet and hauled out every costume I already had and brought them all so that Stella and Jenny could help me decide.

I ended up being a Zebra on Friday night.



And then on Saturday night, Jenny and Stella tried to convince me to join them as a Marvel comic book character.


But I decided to be a very culturally sensitive Native American instead. It's totally legit, I'm part Shoshone.


I thought we all looked amazing and awesome but now that I look at the photos, it appears that better descriptive words might include "haggard" and "intoxicated."