(Written by Miss Grace)
This weekend, we:
- Drank vodka out of a water bottle in a CVS parking lot.
- Found myself on the wrong side of watching the sun rise.
- NARROWLY avoided an Everclear concert. At Club Disney (henceforth whenever you find yourself in a less than ideal situation, remind yourself, "Self," you'll say, "At least you aren't at an Everclear concert. In Anaheim."
- While ragging on said concert, said that I (Jenny) couldn't think of a single band I would rather see LESS. Ten minutes later, we've sort of moved on to a new subject, Turducken says, "What about Nickelback?" Touché.
- Watched this fight. And...um....enjoyed it? I (Jenny) don't like boxing. At all.
- Drove. A LOT.
- Changed in the street. As in, the kind of changing where you get naked. As in, the middle of the street.
- Some other stuff, but it's not seeming very clear just now.