Sunday, June 7, 2009

Note The Time

It is Sunday, June 7 at 3:34 PM and I am now and forever officially finished with my last M3PN* assignment!!! I just click click turned it in online and I'm done. All that's left for me is our mini graduation on Tuesday.**

It still hasn't set in that I'm actually DONE with this year. Maybe it's because I had serious doubts as to whether or not I would survive this year or maybe it's because the whole year has seemed so insurmountable that it didn't feel like it would EVER end. But now it has.

Huh.

I'm off to celebrate with a mall pretzel.

*I know that looks ridiculous but I don't want the whole interworld knowing where I go to school or my school knowing where I write. But I couldn't just say "my last assignment" because I'll be back there again in September starting the M@s+er's in Nur$1n9. Okay, now I'm just playing.

** It's mini because we're not technically graduating since we still have to complete our Master's programs. But we did finish all of our RN requirements in 1 year, which I'm glad the school sees as deserving of some sort of ceremony/celebration.