Friday, June 12, 2009

Husky

The other day I was searching the house high and low for my black opaque tights. I hadn't worn them in over a year but I KNEW they had to be SOMEWHERE because though they may look like legs, tights don't just get up and walk away, do they? And I wanted to wear them for mini graduation because I was wearing a mini skirt and a mini skirt is only appropriate in school if it doesn't look overtly slutty. So I pulled out the drawer of my little 2-drawer "dresser" to search more thoroughly through it. And Bowie took that opportunity to crawl in and use it as a napping/hiding facility.


And he actually broke the wooden piece that separates the two drawers. Bowie, sweetie, if you're going to do things like BREAK heavy wooden pieces of furniture, it's going to be harder for me to convince people that you're just big boned.