Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day in Palm Springs. My plan right now is to hang out here pretty much until they kick me out and then drive back to LA. Hopefully I will get to see one or two of my lovely friends there before I head back to Palmdale tonight. C and I had been thinking about going to Magic Mountain on Monday but apparently now he wants to go skateboarding with his friends instead which is all well and good, yet decidedly less fun for me.

Also, ALSO!!! Today is the last day to enter my giveaway!!!! I'm very excited about the prospect of using a random number generator and sending goodies to the winner! I realized yesterday that instead of saying "You'll get, uh... well I'll send you something, uh, awesome or whatever?" I should have said I will send you a SURPRISE CARE PACKAGE OF MAGIC. Which is really what it is. So enter if you please and even if you don't win I will send you happy thoughts and lucky wishes.