Wednesday, July 9, 2008

One down, 83 to go.

This weekend I was able to participate in lots of fun activities.... hanging out with friends, drinking, baseball games, bars, watching fireworks from atop my building, drinking, etc. It was fantastic. Except that I sort of forgot about how exhausting my school is. I actually did a fair amount of studying over the weekend, but still came home on Monday feeling overwhelmed and was nearly in tears while I did my reading. Tuesday we had skills lab out in San Rafael all day and then after that I had to study for my Pharmacology test today. Going to bed late after studying combined with waking up at least an hour before I am supposed to get up with a horrible feeling of panic in my stomach have made me rather exhausted this week.

Tomorrow and Friday, I have my hour commute to clinicals and I'll be at the hospital all day. I have to get there at 6:45 and leave at 4. In a few weeks we have to start getting there at 6 and then a few weeks after that we have to start leaving at 7pm.

There were 84 students in my class but one person has already dropped out. Here's hoping I won't be next!

I can do this.

Right?