Tuesday, June 29, 2010

72. follow a rainbow

One of the things I particularly like about my Life List is that I purposely made it so that some of the items can be loosely interpreted. Like number 76: soar. I thought about putting parasailing or hang gliding or skydiving specifically but then I just decided to just put "soar" because then I could try ANY of those or another flying/gliding/wooshing something. When I wrote my list I actually hadn't heard of THIS which is apparently what soaring actually IS but... I'm not too keen on the idea of flying in a plane with no engine?

So the take-home point here is this: my life list is open for interpretation.

With that in mind, take a look at some of my photos from the past two weekends and YOU TELL ME if you think I have sufficiently followed a rainbow.








I'm thinking: yes.

(Also OH HAI I live in the Bay Area. Is it that obvious?)