Friday, December 3, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So! After that last grouchy post I figured this one should start out with some cheerfulness. Y'know, for balance and all?

I have a few tidbitty Christmas-related things to share with you.

1. I've started listening to Christmas music which always makes me very happy. What's your favorite Christmas song? Shockingly, I particularly enjoy It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Also, Sleigh Ride. Also, Do You Hear What I Hear? And, uh, also Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You. Oh don't make me choose just one!

2. I'm thinking of getting a little wee Christmas tree for my apartment. I'll be spending the actual holiday and the surrounding days at my parents' house and there will certainly be a lovely tree there but I'll be spending most of December here in my apartment and it sure would be fun to deck these halls. Maybe I could get one of those small ones that are alive and in a pot? And then take it to my parents' 'hood and plant it while I'm there?

3. I'm almost done with my shopping. I never imagined I'd be buying so many phonytails.

4. I bought a red shirt. For donning of gay apparel purposes.

5. I'm running out of Christmas-related things to say.

6. Oh! I am looking forward to watching the Muppet Christmas Carol, which is my favorite Christmas movie.

7. We of Jules vs. Nuts are accepting and celebratory of all faiths, creeds, convictions, persuasions, and festivisms. So Happy Hanukkah, by the by.