Sunday, September 5, 2010

Full of Grace

Today is Miss Jenny Grace's birthday.
She is one of the coolest people, like, ever.
Yeah. That's whassup.

Today she is 28. Today also happens to be the day we met, 21 years ago. Wowza.

I'd say today is a VERY appropriate day to post awesome (is awesome the right word?) photos of us through the years:
Ready for a night on the town. Or turning tricks. Whatevs.

And here we are at Disneyland:
We were imitating Dumbo's face from the ride. (I think Jenny did it better than me....)
Photo from here
Jenny, you are fabulous in so many ways. I'm so glad we are (still!) friends.
 
You're the best. I hope you have the best birthday today.


We went out partyin last night and it was quite ridiculous and fun. We celebrated in style. And by "in style" I mean that we both wore the shirts we wore on our respective 25th birthdays. And Jenny treated us to a dance.

Happy Birthday, dollbaby!