Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bloggiversary (+ CONTEST!)

Well it's midnight so it is officially my one year bloggiversary! Is this dorky? Do I care? Do you like the NEW LOOK?

I started doing this one year ago pretty much because Miss Grace was doing it and I liked her web site so much and I thought it looked like fun. And I was making a lot of changes in my life and I thought it would be neat to write about them. I also thought it would be neat to go back and read through my experiences after I'm, you know, all competent and professional and grown up and... stuff.

Anyhow, in honor of me actually lasting a year with this blogging biznass, I'm having a contest!

Here's how it goes: you leave me a comment by 11:59 PM Sunday, June 21. I will get somebody to show me how to use a random number generator by then. I will then pick one person to win! And then I will send you, the one person, a box about yay or so big with stuff in it. Stuff like a CD I make. And probably some candy. And this or that from Target. Okay, so maybe the actual PRIZE part hasn't been thought up quite yet, but it will be good. I'm a good care-packager I swear. So you, dear reader if you are out there, pleast to be entering.

Smooches,

Royal Jewels