Monday, May 23, 2011

I can't believe I used to...

... hate drinking water.

... wear sparkly eyeliner and bright purple mascara. To class. In high school.

... only own sports bras.

... use ICQ.

... eat a Lean Cuisine for lunch every day at work.

... share an apartment with two girls who hated me and not confront them.

... be in a sorority (I joined my sophomore year and quit within a few months).

... only buy brand name over-the-counter meds.

... hate hiking.

... not like guacamole or beans... but somehow love Mexican food.

... think Hummers were cool.

... get up at 5:45 every morning to shower and wash my hair, and then let it air dry all day.

... not want to live by myself.

... not know how to dress in layers.

... think online dating was weird and definitely not for me.

... shop at Urban Outfitters.

... cook and eat jalapeƱo poppers and pizza rolls for dinner.

... not want a digital camera.

... get As in math.

... feel certain that I did not want to work in healthcare.

... pay $650 per month for a shared bedroom with no lock on the door.

... love getting tan.

... want to live in LA for the rest of my life.

Original post here. I thought it was a good time for an update!