Monday, July 26, 2010

Twenty-Eight

When I turned 27, I felt like this:
I also got this:


That summer involved a lot of this:
(fake, anxious smiling)

But, fortunately, also some of this:
And this:

Summer ended. School started again.

And then October and November were two of the hardest months of my life.

I did a lot of this:
And this:

And this:


But my friends made sure I also managed to cut loose and have some fun as 2009 came to a close.

In October there was this:

And this:

November included this:


And there was December, with some of this:

And this:

 And this:

January, 2010. A new year, a clean slate. A chance to start fresh.

February, March, April, May, June.
Looking back at those months just seems like a whirlwind of awesome and hilarious adventures.

July.


July 26, 2010.
I am twenty-eight today.
It's been a good year.
It's been a good life, so far.