Friday, January 14, 2011

lurkified

Apparently it is that time of year where bloggers ask their readers to delurk themselves, complete with a creepy graphic!
Yoo hoo! *Waves* Hi there! Can you see me? I can't see you. I don't have the sort of thingy that shows me how many hits my page gets or where they come from or how often they occur. Whatsit called again? A site meter? Anyhow, if you're out there I don't know it. Unless you comment.

Would you comment today? I don't like to be pushy for these sorts of things but I would like to get to know you.

So. Who are you? What's your favorite color/flower/sports team/food/mythical creature?

My answers: I am Superjules/Julia/the lady of the house/the person who writes this here blog. Purple. Poppy or plumeria. USC Trojans. Cheese. Unicorn.

See? Easy peasy mac-n-cheesy! (Mmmm, cheesy).

Anyhow, thanks for stopping by to visit my corner of teh Interwebz. Lovely to meet you.