Friday, April 1, 2011

Shirt

I have this shirt.
I like this shirt. I like many things about it. It is a pretty color, it fits like a dream, and it is very soft.
I would like to buy this shirt in EVERY COLOR but the problem is that I don't have any idea where it came from. I got it a couple years ago at a clothing exchange party in the East Bay that was hosted by a friend of a friend. Even if I could track down the hostess I'm not sure she would remember which clothing exchange I attended (since apparently she is an avid clothing exchanger) or who was there and even if she could miraculously figure out who brought the shirt there is no guarantee that the previous owner would remember where she got it. The previous owner obviously didn't care for the shirt like I do or else it wouldn't have ended up in her clothing exchange bag. Which, I mean, I'm glad it did so I can't really shake my finger at the person for not appreciating THIS AWESOME SHIRT.

My only clue is this label.
No brand. No size, even. Just a... heart besweatered girl weeping? My internet search results for THAT were interesting. And unsuccessful.
So I'm pretty much SOL. Unless one of you out there can tell me where my shirt originated?