Thursday, March 25, 2010

Girl Talk: Doin Mah Hurr


It seems that whenever I get my hair cut I ask for bangs. And, well, they leave a little something to be desired.

Not sure why my fist is clenched like that.

So! This, fast, easy, go-to hairstyle came about out of necessity and has become my nearly everyday look.

First, part hair down the middle or the side or whatevs you normally do. Then make a second part on one side and pull and twist back that section of hair like so:


Then, pin it with two bobby pins criss crossed.
Make sure to have a nice vacant look in your eyes.

Next, make another part on the other side of your head and do the same pull back and twist thing.

Pin it up with two bobby pins criss crossed.


Annnnnnd done!
An aesthetically pleasing configuration of hair that humans go nuts over!